Tuesday, October 31, 2006

about me

If you would like to know a little bit of me, here is my answer. I'm an ambivert. I like playing sports. I like reading, listening to music, talking about faith, acting according to the faith, and so forth. I like my parents. I like ... my God, of course (why did it come later). Although I look like living without Him, I don't think I can ever live without Him. I like playing guitar. I like talking with females. I like spending time with my friends. I like being challenged. I like being competed. I like marketing. I like church. I like volunteering because it gives me feeling that I'm doing something for other people making a small difference in someone's life. I like playing violin. I like watching movies. I like electronics. I like decorating my place. I like sincere, earnest, and diligent people. I like my sister who got married last May. I like fall season because I can read books or sing songs outside without wearing heavy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment