Monday, October 30, 2006

lessons

Lesson1: people act based on what they view themselves, not how other people see themselves. For example, a blonde will act proudly and loudly because she believes that her comments will be accepted by others.

Lesson2: know yourself and know your surroundings first! Then, you don’t have to worry about winning the game because that encompasses matters to win the game.

Lesson3: practice your look for watching ladies; once you become a pastor, would you see other ladies gently, caringly, and confidently without having a blemishing thought?

Lesson4: God wants me to be diligent.

Lesson5: God has blessed me with many things, sending me to Hawaii, giving me this laptop and cars. What and how can I use these blessings for Him?

Lesson6: Learn how to look at people when you speak in a small group.

No comments:

Post a Comment