Monday, November 06, 2006

life lessons from Brian and Orchestra

  • Lessons from Pastor Brian
    • need to be able to explain my field to anyone with confidence & experience.
    • use team dynamics- if you see any professionals among your group utilize them and make them contribute to the meeting
  • Lessons
    • showing everything outwardly is not enough! and it's not everything!
    • look ahead and prepare things for your future
      • preparing violin music for my parents
    • playing instruments are not just a praising music to Him, but my whole life is an instrument.
      • In God's view, my emotion, motion, thinking, and behavior may be instrumental to Him.
  • Decision
    • I'd like to be a man whom my close friends can learn from and revere.
    • I'll be God's man in my secret place.
  • Request to God
    • Please show me your character!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment