Monday, May 07, 2007

Reflection on my behavior

I realized that I acted like a person who's extremely indecisive.
I don't want to be an indecisive person. I can decide and I'm responsible for whatever decision that I make. I am not a depressed person. I'm a well educated and well-rounded person.
Be positive! Think Big! Think Mountain!
The reason my roommates have been despised on my decision or laughing at my comment is that I always acted like a weak decision making person.

I stop asking God to help me because I don't think he has helped me a bit whenever I asked for his help. I know that I have behaved real bad but ... but ... he's God. He could have saved me. Why I haven't graded PowerPoint classes. Why no one has been accountable to me for whatever I do? Why there's no one who has been so close to me? Why I'm not a loving or lovable person? Why? Why? WHY?!!! I really need to finish this grading by tonight.
I've got a OB test in three days. I've got a presentation in two days.
Also, memo is due .... what else? law paper due this wed. oh, oh, oh.

Tips for my communication style from now on:
1. Don't say "oh, oh, oh" too much!
2. Act boldly! Be decisive!
3. Don't be afraid of whatever you do! Be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment