Friday, November 28, 2008

About me

I realized that I have a tremendous rejection against women in terms of getting ahead of themselves, especially they are not qualified in the position to say or do things. 

Today I was working as a explaining person at the bus. Nari came over and left a sticker without saying anything. Immediately, I wondered if she wants to control again because I went through many occasions that she expressed either consciously or non-consciously. I was having fun and making a good conversations with other crews until the incident. 

After all, I went up to her, asking her if she wanted me to hand the sticker over to the little girl who stopped by with her mother. I was angry. 

I didn't know how to respond to such a behavior so I just talked about her behavior to my other crews. I always try not to talk behind someone's back but for this occasion I didn't want it to be passed. 


The main question here is why I have felt so strong against women who expressed control toward me: Nari is one and Kelly is another. Is it because of their past behavior, working like an accumulated frustration?


I need to learn how to be like Jesus in this kind of situations. I need wisdom and knowledge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment