Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Devotional- Be a patient man

"Better to be a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city. "
- I haven't controlled my passion or temper for years. I have noticed that I am lack of this virtue. I need to develop this skill. 

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
- I got only 5 more days to finish my tour. I need to copy all the pictures from my crew members. Get addresses from them to send gifts. I need to talk to USPS to find out sizes and prices of shipping. Also, I need to buy some gifts for my host family. Of course, I got massive amount of books to finish. I only finished a couple. I need more books to read.

Let me be wise Lord to live today. 

==Yesterday, I learned that I need to control my tongue just as todays message. I tried to implement on that lesson at work. I tried not to spit back on the person who gave me a "hard time." I tried to get cheerful look, too. Lord, give me wisdom in keeping up with this skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment