Monday, February 23, 2009

Listen to God and parents

God wants me to be righteous (wise, right, being instructed, getting knowledge, true, disciplined, understanding)
Also, He wants me to listen to my parents and do not look down on them.

Lord, thanks for Your Words. Let me live today with wisdom, righteousness, etc.

19
Listen, my son, and be wise,
and keep your heart on the right path.

15 My son, if your heart is wise,
then my heart will be glad;

16 my inmost being will rejoice
when your lips speak what is right.

12 Apply your heart to instruction
and your ears to words of knowledge.

23 Buy the truth and do not sell it;
get wisdom, discipline and understanding.

26 My son, give me your heart
and let your eyes keep to my ways,

27 for a prostitute is a deep pit
and a wayward wife is a narrow well.

28 Like a bandit she lies in wait,
and multiplies the unfaithful among men.



22 Listen to your father, who gave you life,
and do not despise your mother when she is old.

24 The father of a righteous man has great joy;
he who has a wise son delights in him.

25 May your father and mother be glad;
may she who gave you birth rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment