Saturday, September 26, 2009

If you don't make a choice for yourself, someone else will.

I only have 3 hours: 1 hour for file management, 1 hour for planning for interview and test, and 1 hour to get ready for tomorrow.

Realized that I need to prepare myself for the future. If I applied to Korean companies while studying in the U.S., I probably have been better off for the things that I'm going through right now. However, I didn't prepare myself and I wasn't even earnestly attempted to see my future, I now am living in misery.

Preparing for an MBA degree is the same. I could have started GMAT preparation earlier than this year but I'm now stuck in job application and other things in life.

I need to get myself ready; see things coming at me in a moment; see the waves of tsunami before it reaches to shore and crush me.

No comments:

Post a Comment