Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My life at stake

Just random thoughts...

What do you think I should do Lord? Today I begin to wake up at 7am to get my body adjusted to my new job position.
I need to know what’s at stake and what’s most important to me at this moment. I need to wait for “my marshmallows” instead of touching them or eating them up right away.

Need to read books. Gotta finish books in my room.

Need to organize my documents and files. Massive amount of documents, newspapers, and papers in my room need to be trashed.

Need to plan ahead for my possible internship. Might get to work in Bundang and gotta look for a place to stay.

Need to study consulting. Gotta learn ways to master business basics: frameworks, strategies, etc.

Need to get ready to start dating. Gotta gather myself up for possible dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment