Wednesday, October 03, 2012

[sermon] 믿음의 선택과 삶- 이규현 목사님


Speaker: Rev. Lee Gyu Hyun
Text: Genesis 12:1, 4
Title: 믿음의 선택과 삶 Choice and Life in Faith

http://www.sooyoungro.tv/hompi/tv/popup.jsp?nowsite=mms://222.96.47.95/syrcast3/education/man/man20120831.wmv

12 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.[a]
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”[b]

4 So Abram went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran.


직업의 선택 기준
1. 정말 내 영혼이 잘 자랄 수 있는지?
2. 하나님 나라 관점에서 적절한 생활을 할 수 있는 공간이 있는가? (예. 주일 교회 봉사)

결혼 배우자 선택 기준
1. 영적 기준- 신앙 배경

No comments:

Post a Comment