Sunday, May 25, 2014

[New Philly today's sermon] God-Consciousness by Pastor Marcus

Date: May 25, 2014
Scripture: Psalm 16
Title: God-consciousness
Speaker: Pastor Marcus Corpening
Lesson: 
The reason we don't walk boldly: we focus on everything but God (e.g. finance, addiction)
David's action: set the Lord always before him because He's at his right hand.
- right hand: represents strength

If I am God-conscious, 4 things happen:
1. I will not be shaken
2. My heart is glad
3. My whole being rejoices
4. My flesh also dwells secure

I am more powerful than I think.

What will break the abandonment and rejections I received?
- By stating the truth that who's with me and set God before me.

Result: fullness of joy

My Takeaway
I will be God-conscious and put God before me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment