Sunday, November 16, 2014

[Heaven-Loving Church] 감사하는 왕이 되라 (translation: Be a Thanksgiving King) by Pastor Jeong Soo Kim

Below is my takeaways from today's sermon and my personal reflections

things to do
1. keep a record of monthly thanksgiving to God
2. remove foolishness virus (i.e. not giving thanks in ALL circumstances) 
3. take thorn as God's way of expanding my love scope
- Thank Him even for one less anger incident 
4. be holy and stop giving lashes on Jesus' back
5. arrange things neatly and orderly at home
6. utilize daily check-up card
7. fully take advantage of current resource (e.g. digital and non-digital assets)
8. be true to myself and show to others candidly without wearing "masks"
9. expect and ask great things from Him; open my mouth for Korea, Korean race, and the world
10. c.f. read explanation of my "Strength Finder" result


No comments:

Post a Comment