Wednesday, October 22, 2014

[book] "구글은 SKY를 모른다" (translation: Google doesn't know Seoul National Uni., KAIST/Korea Uni., and Yonsei Uni.) by Junyoung Lee

Reading Duration: July 18, 2014~ October 22, 2014 (96 days)
Book Form: paperback 
My Takeaway: 

  1. think of yourself as a lego (p.130)
  2. finish difficult tasks first or do it in the morning (p.139)
  3. try code.org/code academy/scratch (from MIT)
  4. Betsy Winkler (p.176)
    1. avoid unnecessary conflict with coworkers
    2. share goal and progress
    3. don't give up
  5. one thing at a time
  6. take actions on it 
    1. "hesitating to make a decision is worse than making a bad decision" Udi Manber (p.191)
    2. "1 ounce of actions = 1 ton of theory" Ralph Waldo Emerson
  7. "when issues are found, tackle on problems which can be solved from current standpoint and incrementally make it better" (p.208)
  8. "I tried to think how I can make my team happy when team members are working on a project, instead of how I can make this project successful. I have attempted that my team members view me as a buddy with a different function instead of their boss." (p.217)

No comments:

Post a Comment